Air Date: 3/29/09
Hosts: Tony, Mike
Pope and the Canuck bring it to you this time. Six: the evil number!!! Plus, the triumphant return of the Gag Reel!
- Watcha’ been playing
- Killzone 2 Review
- Game Graphics
- Flashback: Crash Bandicoot Series
- Shout Outs/Outro
- Gag Reel (It's back!)
Like the show? Leave us an iTunes review or drop us some mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . Thanks for checking us out!
- Mike tries to make conversation to avoid another "Power Rangers intro."
- If you did yoga for 50 years, you'd be able to stay in the air for 5 seconds.
- Bioshock's atmosphere is one of the most beautiful in any game.
- Target Terror has worse graphics than the original Super Mario Bros.
- The Xbox 360's ugliest game looks better than the Wii's best-looking game.
- The show is "brought to you by no one."
- Mike tells a story about some games he "acquired," but it cannot be heard over "A Pirate's Life for Me" being played in the background.
- Mike's Twitter followers are called "twits."
- Extreme Movie is terrible.