Air Date: 3/9/12
Hosts: Tony, Riley
We're back - this time as the dynamic duo! (No Gag Reel this time - we complained about Watchmen instead.)
- What Have We Been Playing?
- The Economy's Effect on Games
- Afro Samauri Demo
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
- Nintendo's Wii Plans
- Killzone 2
- Watchmen Followup
- Shout-outs & Outros
- Nothing happens in Baltimore.
- If you live in a box, it may have been impounded.
- Nobody cares about the other stars of Afro Samurai because Samuel L. Jackson is in it.
- Blood on the screen is cool.
- Grand Theft Auto IV doesn't let you jump off a mountain with a hanglider.
- Sixaxis control should be used sparingly.
- $20 is too expensive for Watchmen: The End Is Nigh.
- One of the only regular episodes to end without a Gag Reel. A clip from the 1960's Batman was used instead.