Air Date: 1/6/13
Hosts: Tony, Mike, Ben
Where in the world is the Gametwerp Podcast? This week, they're all over the three C's: Carmen Sandiego, Canada, and cereal. Cheers! (That's a bonus fourth C.)
- Mass Effect 3 Prequel Anime
- Bullet List: Top 5 Real-World Locations in Games
- Activision's The Walking Dead FPS
- Gag Reel
Like the show? Leave us an iTunes review or drop us some mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell a friend! The Gametwerp Podcast - everything and anything video game.
- The Aliens and Predators should have taught the Mayans better.
- Steve Generic may or may not have a cool name.
- Metal Gear needs an anime series.
- The crew actually follows the show notes this episode.
- Italians don't say "woop woop."
- Sports games look bad when four guys all get up to go the concession stand at the same time.
- Tony pauses the show to mention how bad Disney's Lone Ranger looks; Johnny Depp's Tonto sounds like a dyslexic Yogi Bear.
- Stupid kids can't play Carmen Sandiego.
- Carmen Sandiego hides behind the Alpha-bits cereal because they're the most educational.
- Cross Country Canada is Oregon Trail in Canada (with trucks).
- The Canadian Sly Cooper levels are hilarious.
- The Gametwerp Podcast is taking over Kids in the Hall.
- Walking Dead: Survival Instinct will be racist. On a related note, Django Unchained is awesome.
- The Gametwerp Wiki is announced.
- Tony screws up the outro.